Saturday, June 12, 2010

The A-Team (3.5)

If you like action movies you'll love this. There's so much action that there is almost too much going on.

Liam Neeson is the man. He rocked Hannibal. Totally owned it. Love that guy. I really enjoyed Bradley Cooper as Face too. He did a solid job. Really dislike the fact that Jessica Bile oh, oops, I mean Biel was in this film as I still don't think she can act worth sht but hey, can't win 'em all.

I enjoyed how they set up their plans. The only thing is that I wanted to actually see the full plan happen. They shot it so you see them going over the plan and then it would cut to them actually doing parts of it and then go back with a constant narration. Kind of cool, it was different, but that also means that a bunch of stuff was left out. At least it felt that way to me.

I never ever say this about action flicks but I have to this time: there was too much action. I know, I know, crazy, but sometimes there was so much happening that I couldn't even see what was actually happening. Then they would cut to the next scene and I would struggle to piece together what just happened and why they are now falling or flying or why there is explosions. Really distracting.

Story is good. Characters are good. Action was good. High five Mr. Neeson.

Good action flick.

3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...