Wednesday, June 2, 2010

About Me

My name is Shannon. I live in Toronto and am attempting a career in theatre.

Ya. I know.
How does one even do that?
...I'll let you know.

Freshly off the University press I spend my days roaming websites, emails, hopes and dreams in an attempt to find my way.

While that doesn't normally take up 16 hours of my day, I usually resort to watching movies.

I'm not much of a downloader. I've had too many "Oh my GOD, what IS that!" moments followed by quickly muting the audio, shutting the window and deleting the file to actually find downloads effective. I enjoy streaming. Mostly I enjoy the movie going experience (but, as you've read above, I'm a new graduate, which means I live off rice cakes and left overs).

Okay. Blah, blah, blah too much about me.

Here's all you need to know: I like GOOD movies.

I am bias. Of course I am, I'm 23! So deal with that.
When I say a movie sucks it doesn't mean it sucks. If I say a movie is amazing...it probably is, but people make mistakes. And I don't normally say a movie sucks unless it is REALLY bad. I generally find something I like about every movie.

I'll title each entry with the name of the movie so it's easy to use the column to read until you see a title you either a) don't recognize b) forgot it existed but wanted to watch it or c) you actually don't like movies but like reading about them.

I'll mark movies on a 1-5 scale. 1 being "I can't believe I wasted 2 hours of my life on this sht" and 5 being "the best damn movie ever fcking made".

So here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...