Saturday, June 12, 2010

How to Train Your Dragon (5)

This movie is FANTASTIC! I don't care if you usually don't like 'kids' movies or 'cartoons', you have to watch this film.

About vikings and dragons. One day the son, who is a whimpy little guy, of a famous dragon killer decides he wants to join in the fight against the dragons. He takes down the most unknown dragon and goes into the woods to finish it off but can't bring himself to kill it. He then becomes facinated with the dragon and goes daily to watch it and feed it to keep it alive. They soon become friends and learn about each others way of living but by doing so Hiccup (the whimpy guy) realizes how wrong the vikings are about the dragons and together they try to change that.

Story sounds kind of lame but it's really not. I loved the story. The characters were fantastic and I was laughing my ass off. I was blown away by this movie! It is definitely one of my new favourites. I mean, come on, it's about vikings and dragons! Dragons are the coolest of cool. The comedy in this movie is amazing which I was completely surprised by.

I was never bored. I perma smiled the whole time. I was so entertained that I went back and watched it again. If you don't like this film then...well, you must be a robot or just don't like movies at all.

A must see film!

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...