Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kick-Ass (4.5)

If you like things that are funny, full of action, have a good story and as a bonus have super heroes in it you need to see this film!

Hands down one of the best movies I've seen in awhile. I was completely taken by surprise. I actually wasn't even going to go see it but my roomie needed someone to go with and I will see any movie (especially if the other person is paying. heh).

Things you need to know: IT IS AWESOME. Okay, now that I re-confirmed that for you, some other things: Nicholas Cage (aka Big Daddy in the movie) is the man. Chloe Moretz (aka Hit Girl) is even more the man than N. Cage...which is...a really big deal. Aaron Johnson is not only cute but perfectly molded to the part.

Best part was Chloe. She nailed it. She more than nailed it. She assassinated it! She dug it a grave, buried it, spit on the grave and then lit it on fire. Too far? You must have not seen this movie yet. One of my favourite characters of all time!

The action was awesome. The story was solid. I wasn't bored for a second, I don't even think I really blinked for the whole 2 hours. Loved the characters. Loved it all.

As lame is it is to say this, Kick Ass was kick ass. One of the better films I’ve gone to see this year. I was laughing hard and in long bursts for the whole thing and the action was killer (pun intended). Definitely check this movie out!!

4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...