Saturday, June 26, 2010

Knight and Day (4)

What a ride, this movie is so much fun!

I don't want to tell the story because I will say some spoilers if I try (at least I feel that I would)

I actually enjoyed Tom Cruise in this movie. A part of me was even strangely attracted to him...which is, interesting. I will say that his age is finally starting to show but it looks good on him. Cameron Diaz was awesome in this movie. I can't say I've ever been a fan of her but I enjoyed her this time around. Her character was appealing so that helped a bunch.

The action was awesome. There was WAY more action in it than I thought which was a nice surprise. Some of the lines were hilarious. I was grinning like a fool for 80% of the movie because of just...wow. Wouldn't it be cool if this movie came true for you! So much fun.

The main plot itself wasn't interesting to me at all. In fact, I didn't care much about the core story at all. I cared about Roy (Tom Cruise) and June (Diaz) and how they were together. Those characters made this movie. Solid.

A nice, light and fun film to end the day. Entertaining as hell and with a lot of really good scenes.

3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...