Monday, June 21, 2010

Toy Story 3 (5)

I love these toys!!!

I still remember the first time I watched the first movie. I was young enough to have the freedom to give myself over completely to this world of toys. You know what changed from that movie to watching this one at 23? Nothing.

I cannot think of anything bad to say about this film. That is why I give it a 5. It is fantastic! It blew me away actually. I was giggling and laughing so much and by the end of the movie I had tears in my eyes.

Best part: When Mr. Potato Head isn't a potato anymore...I'll leave it at that. No spoilers. But I was literally bursting with laughter. I couldn't stop. Genious!

I thought some of it was a little too scary for kids though. Then I thought back to that crazy assed kid in the first movie who killed all his toys and then I realized that no, it wasn't any more frightening than that.

Great story. Still the same old characters you love but with new adventures that make you fall in love with them again.

Ending off with the same shot that was the first shot in the first movie. I love when they do that. *bliss*

SEE THIS!!

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...