Monday, August 23, 2010

Sheena Iyengar on the Art of Choosing (4)

Sometimes I get tired of watching movies and need something that stimulates the other side of my brain. When I get this feeling I find myself heading over to ted.com where I find some of the most amazing lectures on modern day research and the way we view every day things. I think it's important for everyone to be aware of what is being discussed and re-defined, not only in science, but in the different cultures around the world.

Here is the one I watched tonight:

Sheena Lyengar on the Art of Choosing:

"Sheena Iyengar studies how we make choices -- and how we feel about the choices we make. At TEDGlobal, she talks about both trivial choices (Coke v. Pepsi) and profound ones, and shares her groundbreaking research that has uncovered some surprising attitudes about our decisions."


You can watch this lecture below:




For more amazing lectures please visit www.ted.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...