Thursday, September 30, 2010

Trick 'r Treat (2)

Four stories happening in the same night, all separate, but with one thing in common: Halloween.

At first I was a little bored. I felt they took too long to get to the point. Also, the first story didn't interest me at all. It was sort of lame. They just sat on the edge of the story and never dove into it...at least not enough to hold my attention. The other stories had the same thing, randomness followed by something Halloweenie (new word) that I found myself laughing at.

I did follow one of the stories, the main one about the bus. That was the only one that really caught my attention. The old man fighting stuff was pretty awesome. I dig that little pumpkin dude. Then Anna Paquin showed up out of nowhere which is always exciting. I liked her little thingamabob.

I don't know. I didn't find it scary at all. I laughed a lot. I thought the pumpkin child thing was kind of cute...nothing stood out.

Kinda boring actually. There's about ten minutes of actual action and the rest was close ups of peoples feet walking cautiously with eerie, child like singing playing underneath.

*shrug*

2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...