Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dear Zachary: A Letter to a son about his father (4.5)

I don't really want to get in to what this documentary is about because I think it's best to not know. You need to watch this. If you don't cry maybe you should re-think if you are actually human at all...

I've watched some upsetting movies in my time but this one is now right near the top as the most emotional, disturbing and unbelievably true story I've heard.

And it is true. 100%. I'm not sure where you are reading this post from but as a Canadian and having this movie point a finger directly at my country was a surprise...but then, so are all the grey lines of any government. You may think your country is better but then I hear of stories like this, stories that everyone should know, and you know that a lot of work still needs to happen.

I could say more but I implore you to watch this film.

It's not a happy tale. There is happiness, in the end. It's not a feel good film. Once you think the worst has happened and that life is cruel...the worst really does happen.

This will change you.

See it.

4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...