Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (4.5)




How is it that I haven't seen this movie until now, I have no idea! It seemed like this was made entirely for me. Magical.

A nerdy man strives to be the next all-star villain called Dr. Horrible. Two things are in his way: the girl of this dreams and the little problem of having to kill someone to get the title he wants. Oh, that and Captain Hammer!

This short movie was bursting with hilarity. I was super sad when it ended, I definitely could've watched another hour of it. Easily.

I finally get the Neil Patrick Harris obsession. I really, really, really do. My little heart is bursting with fandom right now. I might have to fan girl scream. *squeee*

Okay, right, that's over with.

Joss Whedon, you're a God. This had Whedon written all over it. A cinematic genius. It's like Buffy, Princess Bride, Kick-Ass and something else that is awesome came together and made a baby. The baby called Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

Everyone was awesome. The music was amazing. I cannot believe how much I loved all the musical numbers. I was laughing my face off the entire time. Ridiculous and amazing!

...I think I'm going to go watch this again. Too much fun.

Only one complaint: why couldn't it have been longer!

4.5/5

2 comments:

  1. I loved Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. It's a wonderful piece of sci-fi geek culture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you look at the dvd special features Joss's commentary is a song about dvd commentary's. very funny.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...