Sunday, October 10, 2010

Yellowstone: Battle for Life Part 1 (4)

Another amazing documentary from BBC showing what life is like in the winter at Yellowstone park.

I have always had a special place in my heart for these type of shows. Any National Geographic or other geo-docs, especially those about animals. I love them all. I really enjoy learning about our planet and seeing how I don't know anyone who can afford to fly to all these stunning places whenever they see fit, I'd think you would like them to. Or you should...at least appreciate them.

Beautiful shots. I mean, some couldn't have been filmed long enough. So stunning. I enjoyed how they picked a select few animals and packs to follow, that made it easier for me to notice the changes they were going through (they being the animals).

Best parts where finding out things I didn't know about Yellowstone. Which is crazy seeing how I was brought up on National Geography. Also, the otters. Best part. Every time they were scurrying around in the snow I was laughing pretty hard. Cute. Then the way a fox hunts in the winter...how some animals evolved they way they did astounds me. Craziness.

I loved it. It's beautiful and you will learn something that you didn't already know. Guarantee.

My only complaint is that it was not long enough. Guess I'll have to watch part 2 and 3 now.

4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...