Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blog Update

Hello to all,

I want to thank each and everyone of you, even if this is your first time to my blog, for sticking with me and enjoying my reviews. It means more to me than you think.

If you haven't noticed, I have been making slow and steady changes to the blog as I try to improve the look and feel of it. If at any time you check out my page and things don't make sense, or something that was there before that you loved was suddenly gone, please comment and let me know.

I asked people on twitter recently what they suggested I change. Someone mentioned to me that rating movies out of 5 makes it harder to know which ones I rate, say a 4 (which I do a lot) are better than the other 4 rating films. Therefore, I will attempt to try to rating out of 10 system. I first decided on the 5 but I hate when people get into the .3 or .7 ratings, it starts to get more complicated. So, I will do the 10 for awhile and see how people like it and I like it, but I will most likely keep to my .5 for ones that are a litle more and a little less special than a good ol' rounded number.

Schwing?

So, I've added in movie covers to help with remembering the film. I've started refering to my other reviews if it relates to the current one I'm writing (that way you start getting further ideas of what movies to watch if you like something specific about another).

Any other comments are more than welcome. I'll only notice my mistakes if you tell me about them.

Thanks again courageous and beatiful readers.

<3 Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...