Saturday, February 5, 2011

Extraordinary Measures (3)



(Watch the Trailer)

A man and his family contact a researcher to try and find a cure for their two children's rare genetic disease.

I love Harrison Ford. I have never not liked Harrison Ford. Even in movies that are not so great, they are great because of Harrison Ford. So, naturally I am inclined to like this film due to the fact that he plays the researcher and, well, Harrison Ford. Did I mention Harrison Ford?

I also, and don't ask me why because I don't know, but I like Brendan Fraser too. Still. I know, I know. His movie choices are nothing but head shake worthy...but I just can't help it. I liked him in Inkheart and I like him now. Even though I can see him over acting or just not acting at all I can't help but watch him.

They worked pretty well together too. The general story is inspirational and well done but in the end it was a pretty average film. Nothing really overly impressive yet still an enjoyable movie. I found the core plot to be very interesting because I knew nothing about the disease that they were talking about.

If you're looking for something with a bit of depth but nothing too crazy this is a solid choice. Also, if you're one of those inspirational story lovers you will most likely like it too.

3/5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...