Sunday, February 13, 2011

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole (4)



(Watch the Trailer)

This is my favourite animation movie since How to Train Your Dragon.

Soren, a young owl dreams of the mythical Guardians and the owls of Ga'Hoole. One day him and his brother are kidnapped by evil owls called the Pure Ones who are planning to destroy the Guardians. Soren escapes and goes on an epic journey to find the Guardians and to stop the evil owl army.

Oh man, do I ever love a good adventure! This movie was so much fun. The story was amazing, I mean, who doesn't love a good legend or myth to get the imagination and excitement bubbling. I liked the owl characters a lot too, they each had their own little traits.

I really liked this story. It felt like an epic tale. What shocked me the most in all the right ways were the fight scenes. The slow-mo flying, fighting, etcetera was mind blowing. It's a beautiful movie, the graphics are out of this world. I think I even had a few Wow's out loud to myself. Really good. I couldn't help but smile when Soren really learns how to fly...when you can become connected to an animated owl, that's a good film.

Amazing. Great family flick but also good as an entertaining and just plan cool movie for us adult type.

Highly suggest it. I wished I had seen it in the theatres though.

4/5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...