Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jackass 3D (3)



(Watch the Trailer)

You know what this movie is about.

I can't say that I've ever really been a fan of these types of movies. I honestly do not find a lot of it funny, especially any of the bodily fluids things...I just, it's gross. Luckily for me, this movie didn't have as much of that stuff as they usually do. What they did have was disgusting but I felt like there was less of it this time around so I enjoyed myself more.

What I do like is when stupid people harm themselves and each other; therefore I do find some enjoyment in watching this movie. It's even better because the two friends I was watching it with love it and their laughter and shouts got me fired up and into it. This is a great party/drinking/friends watching kind of movie.

Bam is my favourite. I'm not sure why but he made me laugh the most. Even if you feel like a bad person for laughing you have to remind yourself that they are doing it to themselves, this is what they want to do...they think it's great. So sit back and relax and watch these stupid people get hurt and laugh at each other over the silliness.

Some of the stunts are really creative...you have to give them that.

It's Jackass. If you don't like it, don't watch it. If you do, you will love it just as much as you always have.

3/5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...