Monday, June 13, 2011

The Hangover Part II (4)



(Watch the Trailer)

The epically hilarious comedy is back with even more memorable drunken moments.

While the majority of people I have talked to about this movie and had seen it didn't like it compared to the first one I laughed my ass off! I really enjoyed watching this movie and I found myself laughing just as much in this one than in the first. Of course they brought back some old jokes, it would kind of be lame if they hadn't (at least I think so). Of course it wasn't as original...it's a sequel. Duh. Same characters and everything...what did you really expect? I suppose going into the movie having heard nothing but negative feedback helped me in liking it because I had low expectations. Also the fact that when I went to see the first one in the theatres I didn't really like it as much as everyone else and it took me a few views before I really appreciated it. Who knows why but I loved it and I think it's an amazing summer comedy.

Zach Galifianakis is brilliant (see also Due Date). He really, really, really is. Without him this film would have been 50% less hilarious. I have no idea how he does it but I cannot look at this man at all without snickering to myself. He is hilarious and, in my opinion, the best comedian out there right now. So shut it and love him. If you haven't yet, definitely check out his stand up.

Bradley Cooper I heart you for always and I look forward to each movie you are in. Especially since seeing Limitless...you rock. It helps that you're good looking but even if you weren't I would still heart you. High five. And a beer. Oh ya.

Loved the scene when they first wake up. That is my favourite part of these movies...priceless. Monkey was awesome. Ending was just silly. Photo montage was hilarious as always.

Solid comedy. Just don't go into it thinking it will be better than the first...you know better than that, it's a sequel!

4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...