Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bridesmaids (2)



(Watch the Trailer)

A woman who's life is a wreck is asked by her life long best friend to be her maid of honor. Just when she thought she hit rock bottom she had no idea how much worse her life could get.

I really don't understand all the hype. Some of my really good friends swore that they never laughed so hard and that it is easily their favourite comedy EVER and that they cannot wait for it to come out so they can watch it over and over again...it was hard enough for me to get through it once. I was bored. I felt zero sympathy or connection to anyone. I thought the jokes were either rude or just really lame...

Maybe I am not girly enough to appreciate the jokes. Or maybe I needed to have been a part of a wedding in order to understand some of the comedy, but I really felt like I was out of the loop the entire movie. I just never cared about what was going on at all.

Yes, I giggled. There were some funny parts but other than that I found this more a B-list romance with some laughs. So many people loved it and laughed hard so maybe you will too (I hope). It was like they were trying to be the female version of The Hangover but just failed. This movie seems even less amazing when you compare it to Love Actually or Bridget Jones, now those are some laughs.

I honestly don't have anything else to say about it. I am pretty let down right now and the movie actually made me more depressed than anything else. Also, bad ending.

meh.

2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...