Monday, July 18, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (5)



(Watch the Trailer)

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Okay, okay, okay. I'm still freaking the fck out but COME ON this is over a decade of my life! Right there on the screen where the characters that I grew up with and the story that I knew for so long. I saw every single Harry Potter movie in the movies when they came out and I was there at midnight on Thursday when I had to work in the morning with bells on (well, more like peanut M&M's and playing monopoly on my friends i-pod as we waiting in line for over 2 hours to get good seats). *cough*

Anywho, perfection. Utterly and exhausting (emotionally) perfect. There is nothing I can say that made me upset. I love how they just toss you back into it and you are in for a wild ride. They just get right back in there and don't stop until, well, the end.

I wont say to much for those who haven't read the book(s) but I cried. I tried not to cry, I really really did but I failed more than once and I didn't give a care. I cried. It was like watching my friends fight for their lives and I just...failed. I actually almost cried right when the whole clouds start movie thing they did happened and the music started up...I held those back, but not for long. I'm not even a movie crier but this movie was rough. So good. AH!

Daniel, Rupert and Emma...magical. All three of you. Every single actor involved should be so proud of themselves for this landmark, historical moment in cinema history. The actors were the glue that held the franchise together and I am so happy for all of them. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

And I know most people hated the 19 years later bit in the book but I'm really glad they added that to the movie because it just adds that extra finish to the whole story. Hey, you can't complain because they stuck to the book so shut it!

Action. Perfect. Drama. Perfect. Comedy. Perfect. Romance. Giggly Perfect. Ending. Perfect.

Perfect.

Thank you.

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...