Sunday, August 14, 2011

Moonstruck (2.5)



(Watch the Trailer)

1987 Norman Jewison comedy/romance film.

This movie is about love and all the different ways it can ruin some one's life, in a good or bad way.

This movie was just weird. I honestly can't say whether I liked it or not...it just was. I mean, Nicholas Cage (Kick-Ass, The Sorcerer's Apprentice) is the best and young N Cage is just as amazing although I couldn't stop staring at his missing tooth or the awfulness that was his hairstyle. This is the actually first time that I've liked Cher at all in my entire life. I thought she was gorgeous and fantastic and really strong in this movie, but nothing that I can really rant about.

The story was basic and it was easy to tell what was going to happen and I felt that a lot of the time they tried to make things seem deeper or add hidden meanings to things but I missed them entirely and because of that found myself bored sometimes and not connected to anything. It just...was.

But N Cage is awesome. And strange. And Italians are funny. And that was that.

Cher's hair is something that defies science.

2.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...