Tuesday, September 20, 2011

You Again (3)



(Watch the Trailer)

When a girl finds out that her brother is marrying her bully from high school she sets out to change his mind and show him who he is really marrying.

I got watched this movie know that it would be bad. I wanted a late night movie that I could watch without thinking and get some giggles out of it and that is exactly what I got. This is not so much a chick flick as it is a comedy but there were a lot of girly moments tied into the humour which was as good as any emotional scene can get in a romcom. Meh.

I was really surprised by how much I liked Kristen Bell as the main character. She did geeky, she did awkward, she did sexy and she did comedy. I haven't really noticed her before so this was a great surprise. Odette Annable, who played the bully was amazing as the total mean girl. Her and Bell worked well together.

Jamie Lee Curtis was fantastic in this movie, she made me laugh so much. The fact that Betty White is in it is reason enough to watch it. She was amazing as always. Sigourney Weaver was great, I have never seen her in a sassy, sexy mom role so it was a humourous change. I thought she handled it really well.

...don't expect anything life changing. It is a romcom with some hilarious scenes and if you were picked on in school like me (single tear) you'll probably find it even more entertaining than you should.

3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...