Thursday, October 27, 2011

Paranormal Activity 3 (3)



(Watch the Trailer)

The beginning of the story and bringing a close to this epic trilogy (See also, Paranormal Activity, Paranormal Activity 2).

I heart all of these movies and was excited when I heard they were making a third one. I really love that they went back to when the girls were kids, it was really the best idea ever and created a whole other layer to the story. It also made it that much more creepy.

I liked that they added some more research and some history to this one, talking of possession of girls and waiting until puberty yadda yadda...but that is all true (if you believe in the paranormal). That for me got me interested in what was going on and helped me feel sympathy, emotion and additional thrill.

This is, in my opinion, the least scary of them all. I admit that I find the scare level of these films slowly declines for every movie. The first is by far the best and the second held its own but the third is all about the story. I didn't jump once or really feel the suspense I am used to with these movies but I still liked it and thought it was really interesting. Mind you, it takes a lot to scare me sooo, it's probably still scary.

The kids in this film kicked ass. They rocked it.

Best scene: the bloody Mary scene. Awesome and the best part of the movie.

It's worth it to tie it all together. Some crazy stuff still happens though but not enough to make me jump.

Cannot wait to watch all three together now!

3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...