Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Muppets (5)



(Watch the Trailer)

Muppet fans REJOICE!! This is easily one of the best movies of the year and one of the best family comedies I've ever seen AND a new fav all time movie of yours truly.

This movie is HILARIOUS!! I was bursting with laughter from the very start. This is easily the best comedy of the year. I'm being honest here, I haven't laughed that consistently without having to force myself or without actually laughing AT the awfulness that was a movie in a very long time. Every bit of it was hilarious. Okay okay, you get the point.

Not only was it hilarious but it was heart felt, thoughtful, full of life lessons and great musical numbers.

The songs are beyond amazing, for the first time in a long time I might have to purchase a movie soundtrack. Jason Segel and Amy Adams (Miss Pettigrew Livs for a Day) are FANTASTIC and The Muppets are better than ever. I seriously loved this movie even more as an adult. I liked The Muppets when I was a kid but I never loved them like I do now. It's amazing, I can't get over how good this movie is!

The story is obviously nothing Oscar worthy, of course it's not, it's a family friendly movie after all. That being said, there is nothing wrong with this movie at all.

Thank you Jason Segel, thank you. You were the Walter of this movie in real life, you made it happen and therefore stopped The Muppets from skipping another generation. You deserve 1,000 rainbow hugs and all the ice cream you desire.

The worst part about this movie is when it was over. I could've watched at least another hour of it. When it was over all I wanted to do was watch it again. I will be buying this movie as soon as it comes out. I might need to see it a few more times before it leaves the theatres too.

SEE THIS MOVIE!!!! Especially if you like The Muppets. You will not regret it!!

...I feel like a kid again.

Bonus: ALL THE AMAZING CAMEOS!! There were so many and they were all AMAZING! Ahhh! *runs away*

Bonuseses: Amy Adam's calf muscles. Wow. Just, wow.

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...