Thursday, November 3, 2011

Puss in Boots (4.5)



(Watch the Trailer)

I would just like to mention how I do NOT liked the Shrek movies and I have no idea what caused me to watch this movie besides wanting a short, mindless flick. I am happy to confirm my dislike of Shrek but my love of Puss in Boots.

This movie was such an adventure tangled in with fairy tales that make the imagination sore. I can fully understand why every child wants to see this movie and I highly recommend taken them because it is awesome. It's also awesome for parents because they add in some cheeky jokes that are a little more PG-13 but the kids wont know they even happened.

LOVE Puss. The cutest cat ever. Love the story between him and Humpty and LOVE that Zach Galifianakis is the voice of Humpty. Rockin.

I love cats and am a crazy cat lady and love this movie. I want to teach my cat how to fence. I think that would be awesomesauce.

I have nothing more to say except this movie rocked and I loved every minute of it and think you will too.

Heh. Fighting kittens.

4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...