Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2)



(Watch the Trailer)

The saga continues...

This movie was awful. I am a Twilight fan too, I admit to owning all of the movies and I've read all the books twice, but this movie was horrible. Nothing happens. I knew it was going to be bad because the first half of the book is all talking and working up to this big surprise in the story but they stopped the movie just as this surprise happens. Now I am worried that Part 2 will suck as well because they have to fit SO MUCH story into the next part and I'm worried it will seem messy. Bleh.

Kristen Steward and Robert Pattinson seemed far more irritating in this movie than in the past. Before they were kind of cute together and it was funny but this time around it was just painful to watch. Their connection was still there but because the movie was so slow I was looking to the actors to up their performances but that didn't happen either.

I was impressed with Taylor Lautner though. I think his acting has really improved over the last few years and it was GREAT to see some talent in this movie. He was the best part of this film, hands down. He was still Jacob but his performance was stronger than in the past and I was so glad when he would enter a scene. Thank you Taylor, thank you.

This is easily the worst movie of the Twilight Saga so far and maybe one of the worst movies I have seen all year. Which sucks to say because I was looking forward to it for so long and I am a huge fan but it was brutal. Lame. They didn't even get any emotion from me during the damn wedding and the big surprise was a big let down but I guess they couldn't have gone into lots of detail like in the book or it would've turned into more of a horror movie but in the movie it just didn't seem as dramatic as it should've been.

Wait to rent it if you really want to see it.

2/5

(I'm only giving it a 2 because I am a fan so I am still glad I watched it and for Taylor Lautner)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...