Friday, January 13, 2012

The Adventures of Tintin (4)




(Trailer)


This movie was such an adventure. Some of the stunts they had in this movie made me laugh and also put me in awe over what was happening on the screen. Beyond everything else this movie is one of the best adventure films from 2011.

I loved this show when I was a kid. At that time it was mostly for Snowy, his dog. They actually put a lot of character into Snowy that I was giggling over many times throughout the film.

The animation was beyond extraordinary. There were times when I thought for sure that a person or animal was real. The 3D was pretty neat as well but with animation they really had the chance to take advantage of that.

I really enjoyed the fact that even after they made it into this huge adventure that they didn't lose sight of the fact that Tintin is a journalist who is always investigating and thinking outside the box.

Nick Frost and Simon Pegg as Thomson and Thomson made me so happy. Andy Serkis was amazing as Haddock (obviously), I couldn't even tell it was him. ]

With Steven Spielberg directing and Peter Jackson as a producer there was no way this movie could suck and it was a coupling that I hope we see again in the not so distant future.

4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...