Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Kill List (2)



(Trailer)

A hitman goes back into business when money issues arise but what seems like a simple job turns into hell.

This movie is whack.

I saw this on a horror list for best horror/thrillers from 2011. I can see why it was there but it was just way too all over the place for me to get much enjoyment out of it.

The first part of the movie is about a trouble marriage and fighting. Then there seems to be some heart to hearts with friends who take the job together. Then they kill people. One goes crazy. One dies. It turns into some crazy woods business and weird things happen and then total chaos.

I know that it was a portraying this madness or dark side in man. I know it was all about how his wife was the only thing keeping him from completely losing himself to, well, himself. And then that was covered by long conversations about nothing, some gross scenes and ending in complete wtf.

Meh. I need a bit more than total chaos and a little blood to get me really engrossed in a horror/thriller. That or Nick Cage.

Also, I hate to admit it, but due to their heavy accents I couldn't understand any thing any one was saying. Frustrating.

2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...