Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Conan the Barbarian (3)



(Trailer)

2011 action/fantasy flick based on the original film.

This movie is all about the ACTION! The acting isn't mention worthy, the story has obviously been done before for the original but this movie had all the blood, fights and weaponry that I needed and wanted.

There really isn't much more to this film. If you enjoyed the original Conan film then you will most likely enjoy this movie. I thought Jason Momoa was great as the new Conan but once again no one performance really blew me away as this movie wasn't made to be an Oscar winner.

Action, action, action and blood. If you like these things, you will love this film. I was actually impressed with the fight choreography and weapons in this movie and I now regret not seeing it in theatres. I should have because it's these kind of mindless action flicks that make your $12.00 movie ticket worth while.

Take your chances, don't expect miracles. I was highly entertained.

3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...