Monday, April 2, 2012

The Trotsky (1)



(Trailer)

A high school student learns he was named after Leon Trotsky and begins to live his life just like him and try to change the world.

I only watched 30 minutes of this movie. I only watch that much because that was as much as I could take. I have never not finished watching a movie before, even the really bad ones, because sometimes movies can swing back around and surprise you...

I don't think this one would have. For one, I didn't find the story interesting at all. Secondly, I didn't find it in the least bit funny or entertaining AT all. I was actually un-amused with all the characters. Third, I was so bored that I therefore had no care what so ever in seeing the remainder of the film so I opted to make a pizza and play Scrabble instead (true story).

I would give this movie a 0/5 but I do feel slightly bad for not watching the whole thing so I will give it the benefit of the doubt that I would have maybe giggled at least once before the 2 hours were over (though I doubt it). Also, Jay Baruchel who plays the main character is actually a decent actor and I have liked him in the past so I shall not judge him on this.

Yup. That's it. Watch if you want. IMdB has a rating of 6.8/10 so maybe it's just me. Regardless, I feel no shame in wanting to spend those 2 hours NOT watching this movie.

The most hilarious part about this movie is that it was supposed to be a comedy.

End.

1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...