Friday, June 29, 2012

Brave (5)



(Trailer) 

There. Is. Nothing. Bad. About this movie.

Seriously, I just think everyone should see it because everyone will find something to love about this movie.

It's emotional, it's REALLY funny, it's cute, it's historical (or at least based on myths/tales) and magical and has a strong female lead and solid morales. I just loved this movie. It made me cry twice and laugh myself into tears more times than I can count.

I honestly don't know what else to say. I thought that the cast choosen suited the characters perfectly. I thought that the pace, balance between sad and funny, the music and the look to the characters and their world was perfection.

I can't wait to see it again. I had really high hopes for this movie but they blew me out of the water. Good for kids and for adults. Just...awesome.

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...