Sunday, July 22, 2012

An American Haunting (1)



(Trailer)

This was the worst piece of garbage I have ever seen.

Usually when I say that I follow it by it was "bad-good" or I could laugh at it because it was so bad. Sadly, Nick Cage was nowhere in sight and the only thing I could see was the ceiling as I rolled my eyes over and over and over and over again. At one point I vocalized my disgust, rolled over and honestly wanted to shut the damn thing off.

But I had invested too much hatred and wanted to see EVERY character DIE...but they couldn't even give me that. Nope. Not even the awesomeness that is Donald Sutherland could save this movie.

...I honestly...Unless every other movie gets destroyed don't watch this. I would give it a zero but a 1 is the lowest I can go sadly.

1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...