Thursday, October 18, 2012

Magic Mike (.5)




(Trailer) 

2012 movie by director Steven Soderbergh (Haywire).

Magic Mike is 20% dancing and 80% bullshit.

This movie is about men taking off their clothes some of the time and the rest of the time they are just...around doing stuff.

I gave it a chance. It was even worse than I ever thought. The acting was horrible. The whole movie was so bad that after awhile I couldn't even make fun of it any more. No idea what any of the story was really about and they failed at just about everything to do with "romance". There wasn't even that much stripping going on in the movie so what was the point?

Watch it if you want. I cannot believe this made as much money as it did...

I want my 110 minutes back.

.5/5

(.5 was for the one scene that Channing Tatum actually danced)


1 comment:

  1. I've just installed iStripper, so I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...