Thursday, November 22, 2012

Foo Fighters: Back and Forth (5)



(Trailer) 

2011 James Moll documentary telling the story of the Foo Fighters, from Nirvana to present day.

I remember the time when I used to 'borrow' their first album from my oldest brother, who had it on tape (that's right folks, cassettes, remember those?) and love every minute of every song.

I thought that this movie was going to be about the band members sitting around telling stories but it was so much more than that.

This is easily one of my new all time favourite music documentaries. The interviews are personal. The pace, edits, direction and every little story is beautifully organize and laid out. The stories are almost unbelievable at times. The struggles, success and friendships are fantastic. I don't have anything bad to say about this movie at all - it is flawless.

If you like rock music, Dave Grohl, the Foo Fighters or documentaries, check this out!

I dare you to watch even one minute of this movie and not find yourself watching the entire thing. I've already watched it twice and would not hesitate from watching it again.

Note: Once you finish watching it I highly suggest watching the Foo Fighters Skin and Bones live DVD.

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...