Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Skyfall (4.5)



(Trailer) 

The latest Bond film by director Sam Mendes.

This is action in its purest and most delicious form.

I do not have bad things to say about this movie. I will admit that at one point I was nudging my interest between the plot twist and the big climax but that's because I was being fed action consistently up until then and my brain didn't know what to do once it stopped.

Daniel Craig was great (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Cowboys and Aliens).

Javier Bardem (Biutiful, Eat Pray Love) was incredible. I am so happy that he got this role because, not only was he perfect for it, but now he can reach a larger audience and everyone can see how great he is.

Judi Dench was as good as ever. Ralph Fiennes (In Bruges) was a solid addition and it was nice to see him get in on the action. Ben Whishaw (Cloud Atlas) was an interesting character as well.

The action was amazing. I saw new things. I saw new ideas mixed with old tricks. There was humour. There was romance. There was drama. There was everything I wanted from this movie and more.

Still cannot get over the perfection of everything. Thank you to everyone involved in making this amazing movie.

See it. Just do it.

4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...