Monday, November 19, 2012

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (3.5)



(Trailer) 

The final movie for this international sensation about a love that will live forever. Directed by Bill Condon.

Let me just state that the last movie, Part 1, is unforgivable horrible. At least for me. I still do not understand why it was two movies. Yes, in order to fit all the ramble from the first half of the book but more importantly to make money...but it should have been one film. It would have  been far better.

That aside, part 2 was surprisingly good. They changed the ending a bit but nothing to get in an uproar about it. The change made it more exciting and stimulating to watch. I liked that they didn't back down from more of the riskier facets of the book.

It is great to see how everyone's acting got better the older they got. Kristen Stewart (Snow White and the Huntsman), Robert Pattinson (Water for Elephants) and Taylor Lautner (Abduction) spent a lot of time on these movies. The characters are what they are and stay pretty consistent throughout. I felt that they did leave a lot out concerning the supporting cast which was a bit of a let down but I can see why they decided to stick to the main characters.

I liked it. They took all the dialogue and stuffed it into Part 1 and kept all the action and excitement for Part 2.

If you like Twilight you will like this - especially if you didn't walk out of the cinema during Part 1. This is like a breath of fresh air compared to that. If you don't like Twilight you will hate it so don't go see it and feel special for telling everyone that you don't like it and it is garbage. Give it up.

3.5/5



3 comments:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed it! But then again i'm easy to please when it comes to vampire and werewolf movies ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree but I found the movies got less and less amazing but I also think I lost a bit of interest in the story itself. Still a good movie! :)

      Delete
  2. Get daily ideas and guides for generating $1,000s per day FROM HOME for FREE.
    GET FREE ACCESS TODAY

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...