Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wreck-It Ralph (4)



(Trailer) 

2012 animation/family/comedy by director Rich Moore.

Wreck it Ralph grows tired of being the bad guy and leaves his game after 30 years to try and be the good guy for once.

This is a great little movie. It's not...actually little, but it's a kids movie and I thought it was cute so I say little in terms of cute and cuddly like.

Anyways...

Pure imagination. I loved the game world! I liked Ralph. I liked the mix of retro 8-bit with new HD graphics. I thought the humour was all ages and perfect for the family. I cannot begin to imagine all of the people involved in making this movie happen as every, tiny detail was flawless. Even the music and sound effects. The script, the voices (John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman and Jane Lynch)...everything.

The only complaint is that it was exactly how I thought it would be. I was hoping for a few surprises or twists but when you watch the trailer you pretty much get the gist of everything. I know it's a kids movie, and I definitely wasn't hoping for Inception type material, but I was looking for something a little extra and I didn't get it.

Great movie. Funny, cute, heart warming and something for the whole family.

Check it out.

4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...