Sunday, January 13, 2013

[REC]³ Génesis (3.5)




(Trailer) 

2012 Spanish horror film by director Paco Plaza.

This movie has pretty bad ratings and I have no idea why. All of the REC movies are amazing - if you like horror. If you don't like horror, don't bother because you can't watch these types of movies for their cinematic brilliance or amazing acting skills. You watch it for the gore.

I love their zombies. I love how the virus spreads. I also love how they always start the movies out a bit slow and suddenly BAM everyone is dying like crazy and a small group remains and tries to get out. The acting may be less than amazing but they try to keep things realistic but keep a sense of humour. I really like that. So entertaining to watch.

I loved the wedding idea. It was extra hilarious and with all the extra guests (and family members) there was a lot of zombies to go around.

I will say that this movie was really easy to predict. I was let down a couple times when I could call out what was going to happen minutes before it did. Still, it was pretty original most of the time.

Watch it if you like horror. I love horror and I love these movies. Less scary and more about the gore.

3.5/5


1 comment:

  1. It happens sometime that some best movies can not do well on money basis but they are critically acclaimed by the people.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...