Monday, January 21, 2013

The Rise of the Guardians (4)



(Trailer) 

2012 adventure/family film by director Peter Ramsey.

The Man in the Moon chooses Jack Frost as the newest Guardian but he isn't sure he fits in until they have to come together to fight the evil spirit Pitch.

Kids movies are amazing. Most give you exactly what you want in a 2 hour time span: laughter, heart felt moments, thrills and a good moral tone.

This is another movie for every kid. I know this because the kid in me came out while watching this movie and also the 2 kids sitting behind me in the cinema could not stop talking about how amazing it was and how they loved it, loved it, loved it.

Jack Frost was great. I really enjoyed that character. He was believable. That goes for all of the characters actually, really well thought out and creative.

I thought that the cast was great! Chris Pine (This Means War), Jude Law (Sherlock Holmes), Alec Baldwin (It's Complicated), Isla Fisher, Hugh Jackman (Real Steel) and everyone's voice really matched their characters and vice versa.

I loved the story. I also loved the animation. At first, it seemed a bit corny. The whole Guardian thing...but once the movie gets going (and Jack Frost is brought in) everything fit together really well.

I liked it. I think it's perfect for kids and you should take yours if you can. So much magic!

4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...