Sunday, February 10, 2013

Just Like Heaven (3)



(Trailer) 

2005 romantic comedy by director Mark Waters brings the story of a man who moves into an apartment only to find that it's still occupied by the previous tenant...or is it?

Reese Witherspoon (This Means War) was actually pretty funny in this movie. I wasn't sure if I would like her sweet-girl-from-next-door general feel but she left a bit of that behind and rocked this role. Mark Ruffalo (The Kids are All Right) was good. He was a little flat for most of the movie and I'm not convinced by his 'love' for Reese but I like him so I looked past that.

The awesomeness that was this movie was still masked by the corny lines, cheesy love and an obvious ending (I knew the ending within the first 10 mins). It is still one of the better romcoms I have seen and I enjoyed watching it but I wouldn't necessarily suggest it to someone...unless they love Mark Ruffalo (and who doesn't).

Late night fluff is the best way to describe this me thinks. Watch if you like romcoms.

3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...