Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mirror Mirror (1)



(Trailer)

A movie that ruins the story of Snow White forever. And ever. 2012, directed by Tarsem Singh.

Terrible. Just terrible. I honestly didn't finish it. You know what's going to happen. It's cheesy. Stupid. Not even remotely funny. I found it a bit offensive from time to time.

Julia Roberts (Eat Pray Love) hit a new low in this movie. Just...bad. I thought that Lily Colins with all her eyebrow glory would take the annoying crown but she wasn't even bad at all compared to everything else.

Having a "Prince" like this is not cute or funny. It's just another reason why young girls think it's okay when guys treat them like crap, as long as they are attractive. I have no idea why this bothered me so much more while watching this movie than ever before...but it did.

Costumes were amazing. I didn't like the new take on the dwarves or any of the new additions. Didn't work for me.

Ugh. Don't watch it.

Worst: My life ended when Sean Bean had anything to do with this...sadness.

1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...