Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hotel Transylvania (4)



(Trailer) 

2012 comedy/family/animation by Genndy Tartakovsky.

I. Laughed. My. Ass. Off.

I really did. So did the people who I was watching it with. Mind you, watching it on your own is probably not as fun, but all of us were in the mood for a fun family movie and that's exactly what we got.

First off, all of the voices were bang on. Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Andy Samberg, Selena Gomez and the rest of the cast all fit nicely. Second, the mix of humour, love and excitement was perfect. Third, while I didn't agree entirely with certain characters looks I thought that it gave a new look at old legends and I personally enjoyed the twist of monsters vs. humans.

The only thing I didn't like was the teenage love aspect. The whole "zing" thing was a bit lame and I didn't believe that those characters actually were in love...it was covered up by the funny bits.

I laughed a lot and was truly entertained. What else could you want?!

4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...