Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Host (2)


(Trailer)

2013 fantasy film based on the novel by Stephanie Meyer, directed by Andrew Niccol.

The only thing worse than a boring, bad book is when they are turned into even more boring and extremely terrible movies.

The only good thing about this movie that instead of spending 3 or 4 days reading the book that you can spend 2 hours (why this movie is that long is beyond me) just watching the movie.

The only good thing about this movie is Saoirse Ronan (Hannah, The Way Back), who can act and I hope that she got a lot of money for making this movie because she is far too good for it.

Oh, and I suppose I do like the idea behind the aliens and the hosts and what not but...ya. No. I could've done with a 20 minute short about it or maybe a sci-fi essay.

Watch it if you want to forget it.

2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...