Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Art of Flight (5)



(Trailer) 

2011 documentary by Curt Morgan.

This is easily one of the best documentaries I have ever seen.

I do not snowboard, nor do I particularly enjoy winter sports but this movie had me from start to finish. I found it interesting, thrilling, funny and fantastic. What a ride! Beautifully filmed and brilliantly captures the lives of these crazy folk (that's right, I said folk).

While it is all about snowboarding I liked how they showed the friendships and explained the regions as well. I liked how they spoke of it being an adventure thing and not a adrenaline junky thing - something I think that is easier to understand and relate to.

I loved it. I would watch it again at any moment. I honestly cannot think of anything about it that I didn't like.

The music is a bonus as well.

5/5


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...