Thursday, May 15, 2014

I Like (good) Movies - An Update

Hello my lovely readers!!

First, I must apologize to anyone who has left a comment over the last 6 months or so. Google mail changed on me without noticing and all of my blog comments were chucked away in a separate folder that I had no idea existed until yesterday. I will try to get back to most of you over the next little while, although it may be hard as...

I am still/currently travelling around Europe and don't have much time for online socializing. I also haven't been able to watch very many movies which is why I have been lacking severely on updates of any kind.

Off the top of my head now, sitting at a cafe in Sicily, I will mention some films I have seen lately that I liked and think you should watch (I will not mention the ones that should disappear unto nothingness, i.e. I Am Soldier...vomit):

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (the new one, need to go back and watch the old one)
Thor: The Dark World
Captain America Winter Soldier
Blackfish (must see)
The Castle (an old Australian cult classic that everyone needs to see)
The Act of Killing (must see)
The Hobbit
The Wolf of Wallstreet
Gravity
The Art of the Steal (okay, wasn't that good, but I watched it after a string of terrible movies so it seemed awesome)
Prisoners
12 Years a Slave
Dallas Buyers Club
Philomena
Nebraska (!!!)
Her

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I will state here that I am trying to watch more documentaries as television is rubbish and does nothing but shrink your I.Q. - watch REAL life people! Documentaries are the easiest and best way to do so...but always take them with a grain of salt. They are always created on one frame of mind.

And of course, if you aren't already, watch Game of Thrones. It's sexy and probably the main reason to ignore the last paragraph I just typed.

All for now! Thank you for your support and criticism. Thank you forever for sticking with this. When, if ever, I have a home again, I will be back with a vengeance of updates and (hopefully) a spiffy new layout.

Cheers!

[Want to see what my real life is like lately? Check out my travel blog at travellingcanuk.blogspot.ca]

2 comments:

  1. Check out Gone Girl - I really liked that movie, too! :)

    My fav films so far in 2014; http://goodmoviestowatch.eu/best-movies-2014/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for posting the update, your good movies blog is very cool, please check out our best movies of 2013, and if you like our site, please recommend on it at your ILikeGoodMovies blog, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...